When our clients need expanded capabilities or scale, we tap a network of professionals we have seen thrive in their work and know will deliver a high quality product with exceptional professionalism.
Follow our Story Blog. Connect on Twitter and LinkedIn.
About the Founder
Based in Boulder, Colorado, Lisa Christian has owned and operated Greenback Consulting since 2007.
Corporate Experience More than 16 years of experience in a variety of corporate leadership roles primarily with JP Morgan and RR Donnelley in Chicago before starting Greenback in 2007. Directed marketing for money center banks and a Fortune 250 firm developing technology services, manufacturing products and services and new channels. Managed pricing, promotion and P&L for new services. Led global strategy and corporate development teams and headed investor relations during an $8 billion merger. Worked with government agencies and private firms to secure growth capital for small businesses.
University Teaching Taught integrated marketing communications at Northwestern University in Chicago and marketing principles at the Leeds School of Business at Colorado University in Boulder.
Press The work Ms. Christian and colleagues accomplished at RR Donnelley turning the company around to be marketing-driven with material financial results in the first year was featured in the textbook “Kellogg on Integrated Marketing” by Dawn Iacobucci and Bobby Calder.
Education MBA in finance, marketing and international business from the J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Business Management at Northwestern University in 1997, and BA in economics, finance, international business and Spanish from Augustana College in 1991.
- Screenwriting Study, Los Angeles, under David S. Freeman, Steve Kaplan, Hal Croasmun and Chris Soth
- Nonprofit Management and Leadership, The Center for Nonprofit Management, J.L. Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University, Chicago
- Media and Presentation Skills, Chicago
- Project Management and Leadership, Chicago
- Renewable and Sustainable Energy Commercialization, University of Colorado at Boulder
- Certificate of Study in Gestalt Therapy, The Boulder Psychotherapy Institute.